- ABR,Multi-Million Dollar Club
Trumbull, CT 06611
- Member of "The Harmony On The Sound Chorus", a Chapter of The Sweet Adeline’s International Organization, dedicated to the education of music and Barbershop Harmony
- Member of the Sweet Adeline's International Organization
- Proud Former Member of "Whimsicality Quartet!" ranked 5th place quartet in Region One (New England). http://www.harmonyonthesound.org/whimsies.htm Current member of “Saffron" quartet.
- B.S. in Hotel/Restaurant Management
- Amanda was born and raised in Easton, CT
- 25+ year Resident of Easton
- 15+ year Resident of Trumbull
- 5+ year Resident of Newtown
- Passions include Real Estate, music, animals, and hiking in the mountains!
“We stumbled upon Amanda by going to an open house she was hosting. Her expertise in real estate was apparent. When we were ready to start a serious search, there was no question who we would call to represent us. Amanda was excellent at listening to our "wish list" as potential buyers, and she was good at finding properties which meshed with that list or provided good comparisons. Any time there was a question about a feature of a property, she got back to us as soon as she could find the information. Her level of observation was excellent, thus she pointed out things we might have missed, both good and bad. After seeing quite a number of homes in two towns, we concluded that her listing, the home in which we first met her, was the right property. This meant that she acted as a dual-agent, representing both the sellers and us as buyers. From the start of negotiations to the day the house closed, she stayed interested in the process and she kept things moving. She performed the dual-agent role well, and I believe the sellers feel as we do, that she served with excellence and integrity. Over the years we have purchased 6 homes in 4 states, in suburban and urban settings, and I can say she is the best agent we have ever used.” Nancy and Jan (Buyers)
“As first time homebuyers, we were a little anxious and a whole lot of excited, and Amanda was there to guide us every step of the way. We were moving from NY and weren't completely familiar with all the areas in our search. Amanda was a wealth of information and gave us a lot of info about each town, showed us around, and pointed out all the things she thought we'd like along the way. She definitely knows a lot about the school systems, local parks, and various town resources. Amanda was very accommodating in maximizing the number of homes we saw in a short period of time. She seemed to have a wire into our minds and just "knew" what we wanted without us necessarily being able to verbalize it - she was very in tune with our thoughts and preferences to be able to pick up instantly on our impressions. Amanda kept us grounded throughout our negotiation process, and helped ease our anxiety about the process by giving us predictable timelines. She was excellent in preparedness about details and kept us abreast of the process, step by step, which wiped away much of our anxiety. Even if there was potential for conflict from the seller, Amanda was able to erase the personalization to ensure our comfort. One often hears that the general rule is to be wary of resources recommended by your broker. This is definitely not the case with Amanda - all the resources she recommended were independently vouched for by friends and colleagues and spot on. From our first meeting in her office to the day we closed until well after, Amanda has been the best. There really aren't enough stars provided to rate Amanda's expertise, warmth, and overall experience of working with her. You will never get the "salesperson vibe" with her.....she will work with you as though you are her brother or sister or mother or father.” George and Anna (Buyers)
“Amanda's focus, professionalism, and optimism were instrumental to our success. Without her constant attention to every detail, responsiveness to every text, email & call there is no question we would have not been able to get through the difficult process of selling and buying a house. It was obvious that our goals were her goals and our ultimate joy was her ultimate joy. She's a sincere, caring, energetic person who has tremendous depth of knowledge about all things real estate. I cannot say enough good things about her and encourage anyone who is thinking of buying or selling a house to contact her as she is in a class by herself.” Mary and Tony (Buyers, Sellers, & Buyers again!)
"I wanted so badly to have my own "family" home we could fall in love with and that my kids would always look forward to coming to and where they could someday bring their kids......I feel we now have that home. This house has every single thing I wanted - every one! I have no doubt we are where we are because of you. Your knowledge, tenacity, and caring are what kept everyone in line moving in the right direction. Thank you, thank you, thank you! " Pat & Frank (Sellers, Buyers, & Sellers again!) "
...thank you for helping us find the right home. Searching for a new home can be very stressful and your experience helped take the stress away from this process... We dealt with several other Realtors, probably about 40-50 before meeting you. None of them were up to your caliber of professionalism. After finding the right home your help in expediting the closing process was smooth and right on time. We wouldn't have found the right home without you and when it's time to sell, you know who we will be calling." Edna & Gene B. (Buyers, Sellers, & Buyers again) "
...We really appreciate all you did for us - you went 'above and beyond.' If we ever hear of any potential home buyers or sellers, we will certainly recommend you!" Jo-Anne & Bruce (Buyers) "
..she worked so hard and so honestly to sell my Mother's home. She communicated so well on a regular basis. She always used compassion and humor and INTEGRITY. What we especially loved about her was that she could have sold the house for less to make her own sale, but she did not - she worked to get Mom the best price. How refreshing! ..we could not have had a better person to help guide us through this maze than Amanda Fowski! There are not enough words to describe how thankful and grateful we are!" Valerie A. & Frances M. (Sellers) "
...how much we appreciate all of your reassurances, hand-holding, question-answering, advice, etc... (the list goes on and on!)" Teresa & Mark M. (Buyers, Sellers, & Buyers again)
Awards and Designations
• Featured in Connecticut Magazine, 5 years in a row, as a Five-Start Real Estate Agent, ranked Highest In Overall Satisfaction with Clients and Customers
• Diamond Society Member, recognized for outstanding sales achievements
• Top 5 Agent in Coldwell Banker office in 2014, of 97 Agents
• Agent-of-the-month for a 4 month period in the most difficult Real Estate market in more than a decade
• Achieved the Accredited Buyer Representative Designation (ABR)
• Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
• Relocation Certified Specialist, qualified to work with both Relocating Sellers and Buyers
• Member, Greater Bridgeport Area Board of Realtors
• Member, Consolidated Multiple Listing Service
• Member, Connecticut Statewide Multiple Listing Service
• Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors
• Member, National Association of Realtors
• Showcase Member with Realtor.com
• 19+ Year Full-Time Realtor